FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 4-May-2015
Snake Rewind is here on May 14th
Taneli Armanto, the creator of the original Nokia Snake, returns with Snake Rewind - a modern retake of the classic snake game.
Created together with Rumilus Design, Snake Rewind takes the iconic elements and intuitive gameplay from the original Snake game and combines them with cool visual effects, sounds and innovative new features. The game can be immediately picked up by everyone, while offering enjoyment for a long time with many fun and challenging goals and discoveries.
- Rewind the snake after crashing to continue the game
- Lots of new special fruit types, such as Fruit Magnet, Trailblazer and Score Multiplier
- Fruit store where boosters and other items can be purchased and upgraded, using fruit that are collected during the game
- 10 levels, each with its own visuals and music, unlocked by completing fun and challenging missions
- Compete against friends and other players on the high score lists
Snake Rewind is released on May 14th 2015 for iOS, Android and Windows Phone. The game is free to download and contains in-app purchases.
A press kit can be found at http://www.rumilusdesign.com/media, containing screenshots, video and more information.
Taneli Armanto is known for his version of the Snake game, which made a big impact when it was released on Nokia 6110 in the late 1997. Since then, it was featured in over 400 million Nokia phones and is one of the most popular games in history.
Rumilus Design is an independent game studio based in Turku, Finland. Previous games by Rumilus Design include Collapsticks and Finger Zapper.
Taneli Armanto / email@example.com / +358 50 511 9217
Kari Jakobsson, CEO, Rumilus Design / firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 50 487 2520